- Deaf and hard of hearing people are actively involved in artistic practices and creative processes.
- Deaf and hard of hearing people freely pursue creative opportunities in theatre.
- Clear pathways and networks exist for deaf and hard of hearing people to participate in and create theatre.
Our Mission Statement
- Deafferent Theatre creates and produces high quality work with and for deaf and non-deaf people.
- Deafferent Theatre’s creative process informs a specialised model of working with deaf and non-deaf artists.
- Through workshops and training programs, Deafferent Theatre participates in a cultural exchange between the deaf and theatre communities.
– Auslan video for Vision and Mission Statement coming soon –